Searles Motor Products is a highly successful, long standing, family operated Chevrolet, Buick and GMC Dealership located in Ingersoll, ON with close proximity to the 401! We have a strong repeat clientele that includes many GM employees! We value small town service and a team environment. The Searles family has over 50 years of looking after General Motors customers. We are currently in need of a Sales and Leasing Consultant.
The Sales and Leasing Consultant is responsible for developing ongoing and long-term relationships with customers. The Sales and Leasing Consultant is knowledgeable about vehicles and the auto industry. Searles Motor Products offers an environment to succeed and a highly competitive and rewarding pay plan.
- Responsible for consulting with clientele to assist in the purchase or lease of a new or used vehicle.
. Responsible for working with management throughout the sales process, reporting to them and keeping them informed of the status of clients and where they are in their buying decisions.
. Responsible for following the sales process from inception to delivery of the vehicle to the clients.
- Maintain a current knowledge of manufacturer products, rebates, financing, leasing and incentive programs.
- Utilization of dealership management systems and procedures to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Read, understand and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the employer.
- Work in strict compliance with the laws of OMVIC and General Motors programs.
- Ensure all work performed is thorough, accurate and completed on time.
- Attend General Motors training as scheduled.
- Keep customers and staff updated on the progress of a vehicle sale and delivery.
- Consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
Successful Candidates Possess
- Valid OMVIC an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work in a team and possesses strong interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motiving with excellent work ethic and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
- Computer skills and understanding of technology.
. Sales experience is a requirement.
- Previous experience in automotive sales is a definite asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ingersoll, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
No openings right now? Don’t let that discourage you! We are always open to hearing from new potential candidates. Please submit your information and CV below and we will be in touch should we find something that fits your profile!